COVID-19: Additional measures we are taking
Last updated: 20-July-2020
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we can continue providing our full range of services, under certain restrictions. As our province enters the next phase of the reopening plan, we have some updates to share with you about our safety measures.
WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- One client per pet during the appointment.
- Mask must be worn to enter the hospital.
- Clients must stay behind the plexiglass during their visit.
- Do not touch your pet during the examination to ensure we maintain social distancing.
- Continue the use of debit or credit card as the preferred payment method.
- Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, visit: http://myvetstore.ca/downtownanimalhospital
We are OPEN with the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: CLOSED
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Downtown Animal Hospital